Tentang Waktu, Dhan


Assalamu'alaikum!

Dhan, mungkin ini adalah surat terakhirku tahun ini.

Time goes by so fast until I realize how busy I was, not even spent enough time with you. I apologize.

True. Maybe I was too far, out of your reach. Seemed like I wasn't trying hard to get close to you. That's something I couldn't ignore.

Dhan, menurutku benar bahwa hal terjauh adalah sedetik yang lalu. Seperti dalam surat balasanmu yang banyak mencantumkan pelajaran tentang waktu, meskipun sering kauingatkan aku untuk tak terlampau bermain di dalamnya, nyatanya tetap juga aku terseret.

Dalam aliran detik yang tak bisa dibekukan, aku hanyut. Basah dengan setengah tubuh berusaha menggapai tepian di atas arus.

I was overwhelmed.

Re-think about what have we done in the previous years would absolutely bring back lots of memories.

Once again, I gotta say sorry... and thank you. For everything you gave to me this year, Dhan.

We shall not stop write letters to each other, anyway! Hope you'll always be fine. Have a fantastic journey over there! And I'll see you... when I see you.

Wassalamu'alaikum!



From me, who will always look forward to seeing you.
Zid.
(I finally found this name suits me best!)

#KeepWriting #Day76

Komentar